A PDF viewer is required to view these files. If you do not have a PDF viewer installed, you can download Adobe Reader.
National Tourism Policy
The Government has been pursuing tourism as an effective means of economic diversification from the traditional reliance on agriculture, with the result that the tourism sector is now the most important sector in Dominica. Government has encouraged the development of tourism-related services and businesses through the implementation of several programmes including the Eco-Tourism Development Programme, Tourism Sector Development Programme, Upgrading of Eco-tourism Sites Project and the establishment of the Discover Dominica Authority. There are no on-going programmes within the tourism sector at this time.
Read the entire National Tourism Policy June 2013 (PDF, 1.13 MB)
Tourism Master Plan
- Tourism Master Plan (PDF, 8.4 MB)
- Introduction (PDF, 369 KB)
- Part I - Tourism to Dominica Today (PDF, 474 KB)
- Part II - Growth Objectives for Economy and Tourism (PDF, 817 KB)
- Part III - Product Audit and Tourism Sector Review (PDF, 2.6 MB)
- Part IV - Tourism Vision and Framework for Development (PDF, 4.7 MB)
- Part V - Strategy and Action Plans (PDF, 860 KB)
- Part VI - TMP Implementation (PDF, 224 KB)
- Part VII - Annexes and Addendums (PDF, 220 KB)
For stakeholder documents, please visit the documents page on the Discover Dominica Authority’s website.